Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

But Y papa?!

Because Y is for Yotam. and Yotam is awesome.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

NoNOnoNONonONONOnONonoonOOnonnoNONONONONONONONONON

(^^^imagine above in Nyan music...that is my reaction^^^)
I had a feeling that teen rating was misleading...one way or another...
note to self, impurities in nyan cat may hint to videos with altereior motives, if it is not the one true Nyan, kill it with fire.

Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

Laughed so hard, nearly choked on a combo..

you know those little cheese logs wrapped in pretzels or crackers?

anyway.... SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAACse!

Missilebreak Outvaders Missilebreak Outvaders

Excellent Blend...and a new favorite.

I had multiple nostalgasms during this. i love how the presence of each game can be felt, but as parts to a whole new experience. Everything about this emulates the old school feel (minus the controller) and ramps up the difficultly nicely. Had you made this 20-30 years ago, you would probably be swimming in a pool of cash right now. There is always room for improvement, however, this game leaves very little room for it. Well done.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Does Mario know about this?

I'm pretty sure he would call haxx if he did.

(also Nyan cat! XD)

Galaxus Galaxus

Fuck the lowest denominator

I by that I mean fuck appealing to the idiots, the impatient, the ones with an IQ
below 100. It's ruining the game industry. You on the other hand, I applaud you.

So what if you made the game a little challenging. i think it makes it all that more
playable. I mean, if it was easy to get all the upgrades, and cruise through each wave as if it were a desert highway, what would be the point of playing it again? you already know you're going to win. While I did feel it was a bit harsh to start all the way from the beginning, it didn't feel unjust. I felt angry, not at the game, but at myself for running into that stray bullet, and it only made me play harder.

Games back then had to be challenging, that's how they kept interest. That's why video games got so big in the first place. Why should they be any different today, just because we have better graphics for them?

tl;dr: Good job man, keep up the good work.

P.S. anyone who down votes this is part of the lowest denominator

Die Die Die Die Die Die

OH Gawd

For some reason i see care bears and the Chipmunks singing this.

Idea 211 Idea 211

If i ever get proper editing software

I will continue this song for you! it could go so far...

A Torn Leaf A Torn Leaf

i don't think the title fits

but it is still good none the less

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

I'm going to be honest with you

This is by far one of the greatest pieces of art I've seen on newgrounds to date, and your Ghost is even cooler. I just thought i'd give you a heads up, that I was surfin through Dorkly today and happened to find it as an image header. This was the URL:
don't know if you posted it or not but its there.

Vonschlippe responds:

Glad you like it!

I had not seen the header on the article until you linked it to me... Unfortunately, it's not the first time something like this happens, and there is not much I can do about it! I just wish they'd give credit or something :(

Starcraft Terran Ghost Starcraft Terran Ghost

Details within Details..... within details

Forget some silly contest, they should offer you a job. That is single handily thee best piece of art I have seen on Newgrounds. I would love to see her in one of the upcoming expansions, even if they aren't Terran based. I think its safe to say those 110 hours didn't go to waste, and that you clearly put more effort into this than Blizzard did Nova. I love the stickers, the fact that her eyes feel like they're piercing through me akin a fresh sniper round, and the llama (or is it an alpaca?).

GRAVES GRAVES

Nothing is original...

But this is Authentic. No offense but this kinda storyline has been done several dozen times now. However, by your description, i don't think it has been put together in such a fashion. I'm looking forward to seeing this series in action.