View Profile potatoboy37

14 art Reviews with Responses

All 81 Reviews

I'm going to be honest with you

This is by far one of the greatest pieces of art I've seen on newgrounds to date, and your Ghost is even cooler. I just thought i'd give you a heads up, that I was surfin through Dorkly today and happened to find it as an image header. This was the URL:
don't know if you posted it or not but its there.

Vonschlippe responds:

Glad you like it!

I had not seen the header on the article until you linked it to me... Unfortunately, it's not the first time something like this happens, and there is not much I can do about it! I just wish they'd give credit or something :(

I can not vote on this enough...

just the look of pure depression on his face, i have seen too many people affected by the war in such a way and a few of them weren't even soldiers. Its realistic to the point that it's scary and the subject matter even more so. good job, A++.

Fabhawk responds:

If leave you indifferent it isn´t art. Thank to all for the comments, I read all, thanks for the time spend.

Aww that's cute...

also, very sexy ;)

AnglicanEnvoy responds:

Can i just say "hot DAMN"

this is amazing! but just a quick question, by having a corrupted core, is he evil? or just a bad-ass version of optimus?

Mohzart responds:

just fucked up version of optimus. like berserk style! you see megatron? yeah berserked man. berserked.

matches their characters perfectly

when i close my eyes and think about their voices these are the people i see

dommi-fresh responds:

wow thanks.

Hmmm. thats a new one.

its like a tentacle monster that rapes itself instead of school girls, but still uses them for nourishment....interesting....

TheShadling responds:

Very noutricious fluids are within them

trying so hard not to laugh

It's so vicious, yet so small, it makes me want to cuddle him

esepibe responds:

You may wanna think it twice...he's as powerful and vicious as a Gyarados XD

mewtwo wins

because he realized he's been through this with mew, and thats why he is protecting manaphy.

esepibe responds:

Indeed he does! Mewtwo is that awesome =D

oh u ruined the suprize

i was just getting to that episode. :'(

amyrenee responds:

Lol oops sorry!!! ah!

i really like her pupil

i find it very exciting when i discover a new style of drawing eyes and you have created a very nice one, very nice indeed.

amyrenee responds:

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it!

26, Male