All 85 art Reviews

StH: Monster Mash StH: Monster Mash

i only recognize amy rouge and cream

who r the other two, i would really like to "know" them. lol 16th century humor

New Arrivals New Arrivals

From left to right on a scale of 10(hotness to me)

Dragon Ball Z: 9
McCraken(no reference on shirt): 4
Transformers: 1
Foster's Home(bloo is on the shirt): 2
Mario Bros.(aka toad): 7
Johnny Bravo: 10 (of course)
Powerpuff Girls(The Original): 8
Okay, that's the order i would pick them, ten being first, 9 second, 8 third. i wish there was a way to materialize imaginations, cause i would just have so much fun in that basement with the soiled matress

Marge vs Lois Marge vs Lois

ha ha they broke their backs

too many boob implants, too quickly....their bones didn't have time to get used to the extra weight

Halibel And Nel Halibel And Nel

oh u ruined the suprize

i was just getting to that episode. :'(

amyrenee responds:

Lol oops sorry!!! ah!

Vampire Vampire

i really like her pupil

i find it very exciting when i discover a new style of drawing eyes and you have created a very nice one, very nice indeed.

amyrenee responds:

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it!

Tinkerbell Tinkerbell

yea and she'll "fix" u till u get it right

she has always been disney's least obscure sex reference, i mean come on, a pocket size hot woman who can fly, doesn't talk, doesn't need to eat, can use magic, and is given orders from a 15 yr old boy. you do the math.

P.s. my summary is a play off her role in the new series fairies which explains why she is called tinker bell. My sister watches it and i can honestly say the other fairies are just as hot. Tinker fairies fix things that go wrong.

P.P.s my summary reminded me of a joke- a bartender is watching the crowd in his club when three different guys come up to pay their tab for the night. The first one says; yo, i'm bringin home this hot gymnast-y tonight she's so flexible, shes gonna be able to f and suck me at the same time! The second guy answers; thats nothin i got a hot nurse with me and we're play doctor all night. The third guy replies; yea well im dating a teacher. The other two burst out laughing and they all leave with their dates for the evening. A week later the three guys are back at the bar ordering drinks when the first guy says: never have sex with a gymnast, all we did was stretch in weird ass positions, i was so tired that i fell asleep before we even got started. The second guy responds, all i heard was "you're unclean!, you're unclean!," i was like shut up and enjoy it bitch but she just wouldn't stop. This time the third guy burst out laughing: you remember that teacher i was telling u about? well when we were done, she was like "wrong, wrong. wrong, and we are going to keep doing it until u get it right!"

yea not really that funny on paper but you get the idea.

Ben Teen Ben Teen

why do u think he took it off for three years?

cause grandpa knew this woulda happened, and told ten year old ben, who was then disgusted with the idea, so he took it off and hid it in his closet(wtf? most powerful weapon in the universe goes undiscovered for 3 years in some kids closet?) and now we have Ben Ten Alien Force.
but srsly thats how it starts out, he gets it out of his closet when some baddies come to town, and then it evolves into the green watch (to match his outfit of course) and he has ten new aliens but none of the old ones.
Anyways, Kevin isn't really trying to be good he just likes "hanging out" around Gwen, if u know what im sayin

whos the man whos the man

Wat gave me Away?

Asks the Spy.
Batman replies, Robin knows better than to touch me if my life isn't in danger, and u said bat-nipples, bats don't have nipples.

Nami's Treasure Nami's Treasure

Make some room

Do u have a treasure chest for two? Never mind i just grab these. XP

GO, GIRLS, GO! GO, GIRLS, GO!

yup perfect

if anyone remembers the show (just me huh?) she had manly legs because she is actually a really strong kung fu master. Episode with that hair medusa lady pretending to be her is a good example.